If ordering a Pumpkin Spice Latte is basic, we don’t want to be extraordinary. These final days of fall have us wanting all things pumpkin, from baked goods to pasta, soups, and more. And seeing as how pumpkin is incredibly good for you – rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, all with a low calorie content – we’re not ready to stop our binge anytime soon. Enjoy everyone’s favorite flavor of fall with these eight pumpkin recipes.
Fill your home with the warm scent of pumpkin spice with these go-to fall baking recipes.
- Brown Butter Iced Pumpkin Cookies: Fluffy and soft with brown butter icing, these are a perfect fall treat.
- Super Moist Pumpkin Bread: The classic pumpkin bread. You need to try it.
On a cold night, is there really anything better than soup? We don’t think so, and these simple recipes are the way to anyone’s heart.
- Pumpkin Cream Soup with Hazelnut Gremolata: A pumpkin cream soup that will become a Thanksgiving staple.
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Walnut Chili: Make dinner in minutes, and in one pot, with this delicious recipe.
Warm your belly and your heart with the comforting taste of pasta and a side of pumpkin.
- Pumpkin Rigatoni with Rosemary Crispies: Delicious fall flavors with a whole lot of pumpkin, this rigatoni dish is a winner.
- Pumpkin Lasagna Roll Ups with Crispy Sage: This recipe is on repeat all season long. No explanation needed.
Cold or hot, pumpkin deserves its place in our fall beverages. Here’s a look at the best of the best.
- Pumpkin Coconut Cream Cold Brew: This is such an amazing cold drink that you can customize to your liking.
- Spiced Pumpkin Maple Latte: This latte is basically autumn in a mug and takes just minutes to make.
Do yourself a favor and try all things pumpkin with these eight pumpkin recipes. For more tips on going overboard with your self-indulgences, check out The Davis’ blog.