Olympus Property is a privately held investment firm founded in 1992 that is focused on the acquisition and management of high quality multifamily communities. The company is active in geographically diverse markets and is focused on sub-markets with strong employment, barriers to entry, and growth potential. Olympus provides attractive returns to its investors by adding value through its operating platform and repositioning strategy. Olympus looks to acquire apartment communities of at least 100 units in the South, Southwest, Southeast and Midwestern states. Olympus also pursues apartment portfolios, note purchases and development joint ventures.
Olympus Property is dedicated to creating a competitive advantage through its operating platform, deal sourcing, strategy implementation and business plan execution. As an owner/operator, Olympus Property manages its investments directly, resulting in increased operational control and asset management efficiency. The company’s strength is the successful execution of acquisitions, venture structuring, asset management, and corporate oversight.
Olympus acquisition team has grown the portfolio to 10,000 apartment homes, with a value exceeding $1 Billion. Please contact our team with multifamily opportunities or to learn more about Olympus.
- Olympus Property Acquisition Criteria:
- Property Type: Garden Style, Mid-Rise and High Rise Apartments
- Asset Class: A+ to B-
- Location Quality: A+ to B-
- Property Size: 100+ units; single assets or portfolios
- Pricing: $8.0M+
- Property Vintage: 1980’s to new construction
- Investment Structure: All cash to seller; Loan assumptions; Note purchases
- For more information please contact Chase.Bennett@olympusproperty.com